Well, some of you may be wondering what's new with Ben?
As of six weeks (yesterday), he's:
1) Holding his head up, for the most part
2) Smiling when he sees his parents and prompted by grandparents
3) Having some light giggles when seeing his parents
4) Making "coo" noises and "talking back" when prompted
5) Starting to suck his thumb rather than trying to stick his entire hand in his mouth
It's so exciting to sit and play with my son, having him do all this new stuff. It's even more exciting getting to do this stuff with Michelle. She's the best mother and cares and love for Ben better than I ever thought a mother could. I'm so blessed to have Michelle as my partner in all this.