The other day, I took my 2003 93 Vector Manual to get a few “quirks” fixed.
- Moonroof would open halfway through closing.
- Passenger seatbelt sensor needs to get moved.
- Front end pulls to the left for no reason, only 6300 miles.
Stereo is “crappy” as I told them, and that’s how they wrote it up.
They said they reprogrammed the moonroof and greased up the wind deflector.
- They said they moved the sensor per a service bulletin.
- They said it has “sport tuned suspension” and that the car is very sensitive to the crown in the road. B.S. – I don’t buy this.
- They did an update for EHU from: 12801089 to: 12802514. I can’t tell if this fixed anything yet.
They also updated my ICM from: 12804286 to: 12804672.
I noticed when I’m playing CDs, it added numbers 123456 to show that CDs are loaded up in the SID. Kind of cool.
I noticed this morning that it’s time for service, and I have 6300 miles.
I noticed this morning that after these updates, my climate control is out of whack. I normally have the car set to 70F in the morning. Outside temp was about 45. The air coming through the vents was cool until I turned it up to 80F. This can’t be right.