Lots of new things to discuss as we closed out 2017 and bring in 2018.
My kids are getting old enough now that D&D is something we are going to start playing from time to time. I had such a desire to play when I was young but it just never worked out past a few attempts with both my brother and friends at rainy day lunch recesses during 6th grade.
- Not only playing but DMing for my two boys - super excited about this!
- Starting out with the D&D Starter Set
- Working smarter
- Less clutter on the desk
- Less clutter digitally as well
- Consolidating hosting business
- Moving off of dedicated server -
- Far fewer sites to host
- Save money
- Teaching online
- No more driving an hour to teach
- Not only that, but also going to be teaching 2 sections - WIN WIN!